Friday, January 3, 2014

Chilbong's Quotes..


Quotes from the best and most pitiful character ever in dramaland..

" When you try to say the real point, ton of your thoughts are flowing up at once, sometimes you can't open your mouth. When that happens, you have to breathe deeply, and pick up all those floating thoughts one by one. As you're doing that, at one point in time, you realize that what you really wanted to say was just a simple matter with one or two words. Now you can start the words like this. So, what i really wanted to say is .... "

" Yogi berra....  It ain't over, til it's over."

" Effort isn't seen, what people see is only the result. That's why other people's success might get called genius or luck. In order to achieve the accomplishment, you can't wait for innate something to show up of luck. You have to work hard and try, and suffer til very end."

" What can i do? I'll have to just wait. If now is not the time, i'll have to wait, i won't give up." 

"Because I was nice, I was ruined."  

"Dreams always drive me and cause me to change. But what drives and changes me even more than that .... is The rival i meet at the corner on my way to those dream." 

" As time passes.... time passes , I'll be alright."

" If I lose it this time, i thought it would really be the end."

" Another reason why fate is cruel and strong : Timing you can't predict, this is how fate is cruel."

" I believed that loneliness was something that crept into fulfilling and empty lives. I believe it was a meaning less emotion."

"Then one day when i was 20, starting on that day when i began to leave a space for that person that empty space started to feel lonely, and a part of my heart started to ache. The fact that it was loneliness, and the fact that i was a very lonely person, i finally came to my realization at that time." 

" Because i was lonely i miss them, and because i missed them i was lonelier." 

" It ain't over till it's over. But if it's a game that has no end, i have to end it myself. If there's something that doesn't work out, even after having a heartache for 10.000 hours. At least, then for her sake, i have to lay my heart down. I need to start on ending it. "

" The hardest thing is when i missed my friends. My friend. The friends that i lived, ate, and drank together with. Those times when i thought of them i think.... those moments were the most difficult times." 


sedih kalau ingat karakter ini, tapi karakter ini adalah sosok paling "WOW" diantara karakter2 dalam drama yang saya tonton sejauh ini.. :)  #TeamChilbong

No comments:

Post a Comment